Saturday, January 28, 2012
Thanks
Rachel, tell Casey and his dad thanks for fixing the leak. I hope that Kelly finds a new job. That is hard. Does he get to be there when the baby is born? Tell Casey's dad thanks also. That is really nice of them to do that. I am glad that Karen found a place to live also. It will be a good place to start figuring out where she wants to be. We had a nice evening playing games. I like to do that. Have a nice Sunday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
My day was good. Work is going good. Nothing too wild and crazy to report. After work mom made lemon soup. It is really good. Then we rode ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment