Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quilts with fire

I am glad that you guys had a fun time yesterday. We have had a good weekend. Casey made bread today. He grinded wheat and it turned out really good. I have been on a quilting rampage and am getting a lot done. I finished another quilt, I put the picture below. I have a brown one quilted and I need to hand sew the binding on and the Halloween quilt I have almost finished quilting that. I think that tomorrow I will be able to put the binding on. Isaac is doing good. He is standing a ton more. He knows the word stand and will do it when I ask him too. He is having trouble sleeping at night, we think it is his teeth. Friday night he woke up at 4 and wouldn't go back to sleep, Casey was sweet and stayed up with him. So we have been napping a lot. Last night he woke up at 1 and 5 but I was able to get him back to sleep both times. Well it was nice to have Casey home all weekend. Good luck tomorrow Karen, you will do great you are so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...