Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi

Today was good, Isaac did a lot better. I worked on my mystery quilt with Jenn Cox. It was fun. I also finished my binding on the brown quilt. I have attached pictures of both. There is something about laying a quilt down that makes you want to crawl on it. Isaac loves to crawl on them when I lay them out. We went to an relief society activity tonight. It was just a speaker but it was nice to go. Isaac got a little vocal so we left early. He wasn't bad but it was so quiet I felt bad having him talk. Well drive safe tomorrow Robin, it will be fun to have you come up. Good luck with you last two weeks for work Karen. I hope that Dad is feeling better.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...