Monday, January 23, 2012

2 down one to go

Robin you will find the next job. It is your turn. I am excited for you Karen. We took her to the airport in the snow storm. I hope her plane ride isn't a bad. It was busy at work today but I got a lot done and that was good. It is going to be a busy next couple of weeks. I am sorry that Issac's teeth are hurting him. YOu can tell because his fingers are in his mouth. He is so cute. I love the way he says his s's. Dad is coming down with a cold. Hope it doesn't snow too much. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 My day was good. Work is going good. Nothing too wild and crazy to report. After work mom made lemon soup. It is really good. Then we rode ...