Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Made it

Well my flight was suppose to leave at 945 and it didn't take off until 1140. So I didn't get back to my place until 1. So I have been tired all day. I did turn in my 2 weeks notice. It wasn't as traumatic as I thought it was going to be that was nice. Everyone said that they would miss me. They also said there is no need to pack my sugar, flour, and chocolate chips and that they would be more than happen to get all the cookies I could make out of it so that I wouldn't have to pack it. Rachel, mom said that you had some extra boxed I could use. That would be nice. I am planning on coming up on Friday. If you are coming living place shopping with us on Saturday it would be nice if you could bring some down for me that would be great. Well have a great week everyone. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...