Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grumpy

Karen I will bring down the boxes. I will send some down with Casey tomorrow also because I don't think they will make it down in one load. Casey came home tonight which was really nice, it was good to see him. Isaac was grumpy today, I don't think that he is 100%. We did go grocery shopping and delivered invitations for a relief society activity for wed. I did half yesterday and the rest today. I am glad that giving your notice wasn't too traumatic, it is hard to do. I cried when I quite Icon, I may have cried for two weeks. I saw my old boss at church Sunday. He does something for the stake and it was ward conference so he was there. We went up and said hi and showed him Isaac. It was nice to see him. Well thanks for coming up Thursday Robin, we will have a fun time, I am excited.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...