Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kamas

We went to Kamas today and looked around. The building is a castle and even has a mote. It was cute. It will be interesting to see how the interview goes. It really snowed here a lot on saturday. WE have been playing a lot of games. Rachel your quilt is beautiful. You are amazing. I am glad that you and Casey had a good weekend. I am sorry Isaac is teething. Poor guy. That is so hard on them. I hope the break the skin soon. I got the cutest book for him and was excited to give it to him. I will give it to him next weekend. Good luck Karen tomorrow. Marissa is getting married on May 11th. I called Teresa and said that I wanted to give her a shower. I think we are going to have it at the Lion House. I really like that place. I thought we would make invitations like we did for Vickie's. I really liked those. Have a nice week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...