Monday, February 20, 2012

Boring

Sorry I didn't blog last night. We had a good day yesterday. We also went to church but Isaac started to fall asleep during the last ten minutes so I took him home early so he could sleep better. Today was kind of long and I don't know why. Isaac was a little on the grumpy side and it was hard finding things he wanted to do. I started on a new quilt yesterday and it is going to be so pretty. It is the one I showed everyone that is kind of off center, I am not describing it well. I am using the last of the fabric I got at the quilt show, just in time for this years. I am getting excited for it. Well I hope that everyone has a good night and has good dreams of the quilt show.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...