Saturday, February 25, 2012

finally done

Well I finally got my laundry done. Yeah. It took me like three hour to wash my first load though because I started it and then left and when I checked it an hour later my cloths were still dry. So I started it again and when I checked back it wasn't running. So I finally figured out that they hadn't turn the water on to the washer. So I turned it on then then it ran. It was most annoying. I had fun meeting Rachel, mom, and Isaac for lunch. I am sorry that I didn't get to see you Robin, but I hope that your photo shoot went well. I hope that everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...