Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's time to fly

Today was a lot better than yesterday. Although Isaac did wake up at 5 but he did go back to sleep around 6:30 and wake up at 8:30. I was going to sew with Jenn today but one of her kids was sick so we are going to try tomorrow. She is going to Hawaii at the end of the week, I am jealous. Well I went to the hobby lobby today and got a couple of things for Isaac's Easter. I got him a bucket with a shovel, it think that will be fun. I am glad that you are liking Modern Family Robin, it is a good show. When you are done you should watch Downton Abbey, it is on Netflixs and it is a good show.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...