Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Same thing

I think that is funny about Isaac's phone. I told the new girl the same thing. Her calendar was working right and I asked her if she turned her computer off and on. It made me laugh. My mouth did really well today. I just kept on iburopen and I did great. I was glad. I was worried I would be sick. That is fun you got to spend your Kohl's cash. I want to go to Penney's and see their cloths. I wore a suit I got there a long time ago on Tuesday and it looked very professional. I am going to go look there. Our class went well today. We are starting to make friends. I like that. We split up into groups and talk. It helps you feel not so alone. They said that isolation is really bad for you. The more you isolate yourself the harder everything is. Well have a great thursday. Good luck with your laundry Karen. Any suggestions for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...