today was chill nothing to crazy. I went to joanns to get some fabric for my photoshoot on saturday. not to much else happening on my end. I forgot easter was coming up we should dye easter eggs this year. well have a fun wensday
robin
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a good day. I worked outside. I moved all the papers to where i want them to make the garden smaller. I weeded and trimmed the grapes...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment