Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bummer

Robin, that really bums me out. I am sorry. What do you need to get a sewing job, you have a bachelors degree for heaven sake. It is a crazy world out there and you will find an awesome job, just keep applying. Today was good. I felt like I got a lot done. I made salmon chowder for dinner and it was so good, it is a keeper. I used some of the carrots from the garden so it made it fun to use some of that up. I need to be better about that. Karen we will miss you this weekend, if you change you mind it would be fun to see you. Me and Isaac walked the mall yesterday and Paradise Bakery is coming to the mall this summer. I was excited about that, I wanted to tell you Karen. Their was something else I wanted to say but I can't think of it. Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...