Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crazy People

Well today we had people from PHWA (Psychologically Healthy Workplace Assoication). The people that I am working for are trying for an award from there. So they were interview employees to see if they promoto mental health in the work place. So I got to talk to the crazy people today. It was also snow again today. I swear it has snowed every other day since I moved up here. It was a mild winter til i moved up here and now it is making up for lost time. I am sorry that you didn't get that job Robin, that sucks. I don't think that I am going to go to Logan this weekend with you mom. I may just have a no traveling weekend. If that is okay with everyone. Well I hope that everyone had a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...