Monday, February 27, 2012
Windy
Well I hope that dad is feeling better. My day was pretty good. The apartment complex called me today and said that they did get my proof of renters insurance, but it still had my old adress on it. So they changed the adress on the bill but not the insurance paper. How annoying. Oh well. Well have a good night everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
My day was busy. It was good but busy. I will be glad when they get more people though. After work I just came home and was lazy. I hope e...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment