Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quiet Night YEAH

I had a quiet night. I just read my book and finished it. Thanks Karen. I am going to buy the rest of the series. Rachel thanks for posting the pictures. Those are some of the first ones of him walking all by himself. He is so cute. It snowed here also but the roads were just wet. The snow isn't bad this time of year because it is so warm and the roads are so icy. I had a busy day at work but got a lot done. That is good. I was going to do laundry but I decided just to rest instead. Have a great hump day. I am going to Logan on Saturday to get some drugs. I thought we could play. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...