Monday, February 27, 2012

Crazy

I am sorry that you guys had a crazy day. I am glad that he is alright. I think that he just has a cold but when he has so many problems it is good to make sure that everything is alright. That person at Intsa Care should be written up, that is so weird. I had a good day. I kind of had a headache I think because of the storm tomorrow. Me and Casey switched cars and today was the first day of the switch. It was hard not driving the focus today. I have had driven it for 10 years. It will take some getting use too. It just makes more sense to have the baby seat in the honda since it is bigger. I went to Joanns today and bought some white and pink thread. Isaac really enjoyed walking around so it was fun. Well I hope that Mom and Dad get some sleep tonight you guys need it.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...