Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun times

I have had a good day. It was fun meeting mom and dad in Park City. I bought an MP3 player like moms. I got it all charged and then went to put music on it. But my external hard drive, that I have all my music on wouldn't open on my laptop any more. It was must annoying. So now I have a charged MP3 player and nothing to put on it. Don't worry I will work on it and see if I can get my hard drive working. If I can't I will bring it with me next time I go to SLC and get have Robin put music on it. Well I hope that your car nosie got fixed Robin. Have a good Sunday tomorrow everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...