Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun

I am glad that you got a new mp3 player, that is fun. I love buying them. Is it an Ipod. I am glad that you guys had a fun day. We had a good day. We worked on the fence some more. I attached a picture of the progress. We took Collin out to lunch and he wants to start the Electronics program at Bridgerland so Casey and Collin went over there to meet Ed and I gave Isaac a nap and sewed. I finished my blue quilt last night and today I finished my table runner. Does it look dumb on the table? I am not sure about it yet. Well not much else to report. I hope that everyone has a safe night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...