Thursday, April 12, 2012

Weird

Isaac had a weird sleeping schedule today. He slept in late and wouldn't take his nap. But he sat in his crib for a half an hour just playing. Finally at 4:30 I was playing the piano and singing to him and I could feel him relax and about fall asleep. But then he wanted down so we went to read books and he grabbed his blanket and went into my arms and fell asleep, it was cute. He only slept for 40 minutes though. I am hoping tomorrow he goes back to normal. Well I pinned my blue and white quilt last night and I am about half done quilting it, I worked on it this evening. It is turning out good. Well everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...