Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nice evening

They came and fixed Robin's bath tub that had a big crack in it. Dad stayed home and it was a good thing. They really sprayed a lot of junk and he was able to air it out and make sure all of Robin's stuff was good. He still isn't feel very good. I am worried about him also. We decided to go see Karen while the apartment was airing out and took her to dinner. The Hub has the best strawberry pie I have ever had. Then we went to Walmart and it was nice to walk around. Dad started feeling poorly so we came home. It does smell a lot better. Robin can't use her tub until Saturday. I am sorry Isaac had to have shots. No wonder he was grouchy. I would be too. That is so neat you are getting the fence done. That is a lot of work. Thank you. I am so excited for the truck quilt. Isaac is going to love it. It is suppose to get rainy for the rest of the week. This was the last hot day. Have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...