Friday, July 6, 2012

Cruise In

Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning and it was nice and cool, it did warm up later in the day so we savored it in the morning.  Isaac's pictures turned out really cute.  When she was taking them I didn't think we would get anything good because he was always moving around but she got some really good ones.   I put a link on facebook so you can see them.  Then we went to the cruise in.  It was really fun to walk around and Isaac ate it all up.  He was in his element.  Well we are coming down tomorrow.  I will call you Mom when we leave.  Have a fun sleep over and good luck with work Robin.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...