Thursday, July 5, 2012

No fair

Today was kind of a rough day for some reason.  It was really cool and nice outside but it rained most of the day so we couldn't go outside and I think that made it harder.  Casey had trouble sleeping last night and didn't feel good so he went in late to work so we didn't meet him for lunch.  He can home a little early also because he had a headache so he took a nap, he is feeling better.  Me and Isaac went to the mall and I made an appointment for pictures tomorrow at 5:40 so Casey could come and make Isaac laugh.  I hope that they turn out cute.  I found a cute turquoise shirt for 4 dollars at the children's place I am going to have him wear. Karen I am so excited for you and your house.  I hope that it is a smooth process for you.  I am so jealous that it has a pasture.  You would love having goats.  Think about it.  I am sorry that you had a rough morning Mom, I hope that the rest of your day went better.  Well here is a picture of Isaac on the 4th, his outfit is kind of big but he looked cute.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...