Sunday, July 1, 2012

Quiet Day

I am glad everyone had a good day.  We had a quiet day also.  It was nice.  We went out and saw Grandma Bodily.  She is doing good.  Dad made her some rice pilaf.  I thought that was nice of him.  I took a long nap.  I am getting tired of the smoke.  I hope it starts to rain once in a while.  Rachel, I am glad your garden is coming in.  There is just nothing better than food from the garden.  Peas are always so good because they are the first to come on.  Raspberries are the best also.  You are going to have a ton of them before the season is done.  I am excited I get a day off in Wednesday.  I bet it will be a quiet week because a lot of people will take extra days off.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...