Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fruit of our labor

I had a really nice weekend, thank you Mom and Karen for driving up.  Dinner was nice for Collins birthday, it was good to see everyone.  I am glad that you got your windshield fix Robin, it is a pain to do.  Today was good.  We ate a ton of peas, they are really good.  I picked half a bowl of raspberries also, they are really good.  We made it to nursery today.  I had to wake him up from him nap but he almost slept two hours so I didn't feel too bad about it and he acted fine afterwards.  He did really good today, he wasn't as clingy.  I think that he is getting used to going.  He likes raisins also.  They gave them out before the fruit snacks and he loved them.  He was stealing them from his neighbors also.  They give out more raisins so he was able to stay well supplied.  At the end we were playing ring around the rosies and he was standing there reading his book out loud in the middle.  It was really cute.  Another funny thing, I was taking out the trash and he walked in the kitchen holding a empty box of chocolates with his mouth full.  It was so funny.  He finished them off.  Casey made it home safe and is doing good.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...