Thursday, July 5, 2012

I did feel like Monday

I agree with Karen it did feel like Monday.  It was a long day.  I ordered Angela's invitations.  YEAH.  They will be here next weekend.  I hope they turn out cute.  I am sorry you had a bad day Rachel.  I think we all just needed one more day off.  Dad's trip has been postponed.  I am not sure when he is leaving but I am still coming up tomorrow night Karen and spending the night.  I was looking forward to it so I am coming up.  I am looking forward to you coming to SLC also Rachel that will be fun.  I don't have much else going on here.  I went to get dad's passport and got the wrong one.  Well have a great day.  I will see you all soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...