Saturday, July 14, 2012

I feel like I went swimming

So I went to Walmart to get some corn syrup. It wasn't raining when I left, but When I got out of Walmart it was pouring. I was soggy by the time I got to my car. I also got all the papers sent to the bank to get my pre-approval all done. Yeah for me. Thanks for finding that paper for me mom. Other than that it has been a quiet day. It has been nice having one of those. I lost power last night at 9:30 and it didn't come back on until midnight. Oh well I just tried to go to bed on time. Didn't sleep well cause it was hot but still I tried. Well I hope that everyone has a great Saturday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...