Monday, July 9, 2012

Laundry

I did laundry tonight.  I knew I was behind and I did confirm that tonight when I had to do four batches.  It is nice to have it all caught back up.  Now I have ironing to do.  I did some tonight  because I had no clothes to wear.  It feels like I went shopping.  I love it when I have my ironing done. I still have a ton to do but I will work on that.  I haven't been able to keep up with it lately.  I just love that Isaac can say Oh Man.  He is so dang cute.  I have just missed him all day.  It was so nice to have everyone here this weekend.  Work was busy so the day went fast.  That is nice.  I think this whole week should be that way.  I have to cover in administration a lot this week.  I have to dress a little nicer when I do that.  I love your quilt Rachel.  It is beautiful.  You are so gifted.  I asked for the 17th off after I finished that meeting at 10:30 and also the 27th.  I got that all approved.  I am now officially able to play!!!!! That made my whole day.  I looked at all the fun things this month and I am afraid we are going to blink it will be over with.  I am looking forward to the demolition derby.  There is just alot going on.  Dad still doesn't have a confirmed date for China.  I guess I will be ready for a minutes notice.  Have a great day.  Stay cool it is so hot.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...