Friday, July 13, 2012

A little too much fun

Today was really fun.  We walked to the park and Isaac played really well today.  We stayed for a long time.  It was fun.  It is a work out taking him down the slide over and over.  Then when we got home it was time to meet Casey for lunch.  After Isaac's nap we went to the swimming pool and it was so much fun.  We went for a hour and Isaac really liked it.  I love the kids pool they have there, it is amazing.  Maybe bring your swimming suit up Tuesday Karen and we can swim while Mom is at the doctors.  With a the playing I didn't the all the laundry folded until later.  I mowed the lawn and picked a couple of raspberries before it started to rain.  I think that me and Casey are going to watch a movie.  Isaac didn't want to read any books for bed time he just wanted to go to sleep, I wore him out.  Casey is going to SLC tomorrow I think that we might try swimming again.  We will see how it goes.

Love
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...