Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet summer rain

Today was good.  The quilt I am working on I bought some white fabric for and it is really thin so I had to double it up so I used more fabric than I was thinking.  So I went and got more fabric today and picked up the Italian Place for lunch and brought it to Casey.  It wasn't great and Isaac didn't like it.  He only took a hour nap and I think it was because he was hungry.  I feed him a tamale and he ate the whole thing, he loved it.  I took him to the fun park and he had a good time.  He didn't like the soft gym but he loved walking around the games and playing with the balls in the games.  I won enough tickets to get two balls and he loved them for a couple of minutes.  I got a coupon for the noodles and company for my birthday so we went there for dinner, it was a lot of fun.  Then we went to Khols and Casey got me a new necklace for my birthday, it is pretty and I am super excited for it.  Also my day lilies are blooming and are really pretty.  There was a thunder storm when got home and Isaac loved it.  He was running around in the rain.  It was so fun.  We just played around in the backyard until it was bed time.  It was really nice evening.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...