Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quiet nigh

We had a quiet night.  We just vegged.  I was going to go get my haircut but we just never made it that far.  I am getting lazy.  I am glad that tomorrow is Thursday.  So close to the weekend.  I am excited for your birthday Rachel.  I made an appointment for a mamagram that day.  I hope you don't mind it is at 3:40.  I have gotten about 3 letters the last month that I need one.  I caved in, it shouldn't take too long to get done.  What do you want to do for your birthday?  Do you want to go somewhere for dinner or do you want me to bring something up.  It is up to you.  You get to decide what you want for you birthday dinner.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...