Tuesday, July 10, 2012

YEAH!!!

Thanks guys for taking my birthday off.  I am excited.  We will have a fun time.  I will start thinking of fun things.  Today was busy and fun.  We went on a walk this morning and we lost his binky.  I ordered two more online so we would have a backup.  We went to story time and Isaac was a wild man.  He likes the singing parts the best and is good then.  We meet Casey for lunch and I sewed with Jenn.  We meet Randy for ice cream this evening.  I made chicken for dinner and it turned out pretty good.  I made a bean bag toss board out of a old coke box and Isaac had a lot of fun with it.  He played with it for a long time.  Then I modified it and made it a car garage with a ramp.  My creative juices were flowing today.  Well I am excited for my birthday, one more week.  Who hoo.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...