Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Day

I had a good day also.  I asked for the days off also and got them approved.  We are ready to play.  YEAH.  I made a stew from Karen's crock pot recipe book and it was really good.  It has sweet potatoes, meat, onions, and broth.  It was simple and really good.  It called for tyme and I used Karen's.  It was really good.  Work was busy and I am falling behind again.  I need to focus.  Have a great day.  I love Wednesdays.  Means the week is half over with.  Dad isn't going to China this week.  I am not sure when he is going.  I guess sometime next week.  I think it will be awhile before he goes.  Nothing new to report  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...