Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh Man

Isaac threw all his toys on the floor and I said oh man and Isaac said it also, he said it a couple of times.  It was cute.  We went outside and came back in and I hadn't cleaned it up yet and he said oh man when he saw them all the floor.  It was funny.  He also is saying mud.  He started to play with his lawn mower last night also, it just took some time for his to warm up to it. Today was good.  It was really hot so we spent the afternoon inside.  I made more raspberry jam this morning and that was fun.  My quilt is starting to look good and it is a relief.  I am not done yet but I am attaching a picture so you can see how it is coming along.  Also here is a cute picture of Karen and Isaac this weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...