Monday, June 10, 2013

Hot

It is so hot now.  I wish we had spring a little bit longer.  We had a good day.  We spent most of it in the basement.  We did weed this morning and everything looks a lot better.  The peas fell over today.  This morning they were waist high and pretty.  It became windy in the afternoon and they all blew over.  Me and Casey tried to arrange them better but they don't look as pretty.  Maybe they need a trellis.  Thank you again for the fabric Karen.  I started sewing the bag today but it is slow going but I like how it is turning out.  It is fun to do.  We watched Cars today and I was able to finish binding my quilt for our bed.  I like how it turned out and I think that it will be pretty on our bed.  I am washing it right now to get the water soluble marker out better.  I will put a picture of it on tomorrow.  I hope that everyone is staying cool.  Thanks for the fun weekend and have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...