Thursday, June 13, 2013

windy

My tomatoes blew over tonight so we went to Lowes and got a cage for them.  I posted a picture.  I counted 5 tomatoes and we have a ton of flowers.  They are doing so good.  Today was good not much going on with me. We did go to whole foods to get dad some juice and we bought they package to make curry.  It was really good.  I put some of Rachel's zucchini in there and that was good.  Tomorrow we work 1/2 day and then we are going to Logan.  WE are going to spend the night.  I am looking forward to that.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM I am not sure how to rotate this picture so you will have to look at it sideways. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...