Tuesday, June 11, 2013

On the bed

I put the new quilt on our bed today and I like it.  I attached a couple pictures of it.  I am going to make some pillow cases now that match.  I think that it will look really nice.  We had a pretty good day.  We went to story time then walked around the block.  Isaac would run from shade spot to shade spot.  It was really cute.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun.  I took Isaac to wendy's for dinner and then we went the the park to play.  It seemed a bit cooler this evening which was nice.  I haven't looked for hotels et Mom but I will do that tonight.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...