Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's Done

Sorry I didn't email you back Mom, we went swimming.  I think that Island Park sounds great to me.  Casey said that is a good choice also.  I am excited for you to come up Friday, that should be really fun.  We had a good day.  We went on a walk this morning before it got too hot.  Then we went grocery shopping which is always nice.  After lunch we were down stairs cooling off and watching Cars 2 and I think that Isaac counted that as a nap, he didn't want to lay down after that.  So we went swimming and it was really fun.  We had a good time.  We got home at 5 and Isaac went straight in his room and fell asleep.  He has been asleep ever since.  I think that I am just going to let him sleep.  I was able to finish my bag which turned out really cute.  It is an involved bag with a lot of interfacing in it.  I broke two needles making it.  It turned out really cute, thanks Karen.  I am now pinning my granny square quilt.  I am putting minky on the back so it will be awesome.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...