Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm back to normal?

Well I made it back to work and then I went grocery shopping.  I know I live an exciting life.  I was tired today so I just moved slowly.  Tomorrow I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner, I am going to drive to work and dad is going to sleep in a little bit.  His blisters are a lot better but his big toe nail is infected so I guess we are going to have to work on that.  It doesn't even hurt him. That makes me nervous.  I am going to look for hotels for Yellowstone.  I am going to make reservations from July 17 to the 21st.  I think that will be fun.  I am still not sure if Gary is going to China.  I guess we will see what happens.  I am ready for him to go so it will be fine either way.  It sure was hot today. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...