Thursday, June 6, 2013

No instacare

Dad called about 4 and said his feet were feeling a lot better so we waited until I got home and they did look better so we didn't go to the doctor.  I should have emailed you and let you know.  I didn't even think about that sorry.  I love Isaac's hat.  That is so cute.  We went to Lowes and got everything for Saturday.  We are ready to clean up a yard.  YEAH.  Robin do you want to do something on Sunday?   I wasn't sure what your plans were.  I know Saturday has become crazy for you.  I am so glad it is Friday also.  I think you need to carry a walking stick with you Karen.  That will keep them away.  Work was good.  Just busy.  We are going to come to Kamas tomorrow after work.  I just love this time of year.  I am glad that Isaac likes the pool.  That will help keep you guys cool in the heat of the summer.  Have a great Friday. Good luck with the boy scout camp.  I think it will be fun.  You will learn a lot of what boys like to do.  I think it will be fun for Casey to have Isaac.    LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...