Sunday, June 2, 2013

Smooch

The pout put fish has been a big hit with Isaac, thanks Mom.  The fruit leather in the oven didn't turn out, it was too hard.  I pulled out the dryer last night and am using that to dry and I put the rest outside.  It isn't really working out though.  Their are just too many seeds.  I am kind of bummed out it but I guess we know for next time.  I need to read how to get the seeds out.  I think that I am going to make leather with the apricots, I think that will turn out good.  We had a good day.  We just watched Cars this morning and Isaac laid on the tramp, I attached a picture.  Then we went to church and Isaac did pretty good.  I wore the skirt I made and it was really cute.  It was fun to wear.  The ladies in nursery told me out a new water park that just opened in North Logan by the library so we are going to go tomorrow and try it out.  Isaac took a two hour nap and I was able to finish my bag.  I love it, it turned out good.  I made a roast for dinner and that tasted good.  Then me and Isaac went to the park and played all evening, it was really fun.  Casey just made it home safe.  Thanks again Mom for the fun weekend.  I am glad that you got a new garden Karen, I hope that it doesn't freeze again.  I am glad that your show is over Robin, get caught up on your sleep.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...