Sunday, June 2, 2013

its in the bag

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Things are going well. the show has closed YEAH!! the girls I dressed tipped me very well so I felt rich. I decided that june is going to be my crazy and fun month so I spent my entire tip money on cloths. it was lots of fun. I even bought some earrings at claires. just some clip on ones. I also colored my hair brown. My gray hairs were starting to peak out. I did manage to go grocery shopping since I had zero food in my house. and also did the dishes so I was a bit responsible ;) it was nice to have it so warm out side. I loved it. What are you guys doing next weekend do you want to go to bear lake?? and get some raspberry shakes? have a great monday robin

1 comment:

  1. It is Karen's dump day next Saturday. WE were going to help her get rid of all the junk in her back yard. We could go on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...