Thursday, June 6, 2013

Frogs

Today was good.  We went to Stokes Nature Center and they taught the kids about frogs.  They made frog hats.  I attached a picture of Isaac's.  After Isaac's nap we went to the swimming pool.  Isaac really liked it and didn't want to leave.  He got kind of cold near the end though so we had to go.  We will be there a lot this summer.  Tomorrow I am going off with the boy scouts.  Wish me luck.  Isaac is staying with Casey and Randy.  I think that it will be good.  Casey is excited to spend the day with him.  Karen that is crazy about the birds, it is just like the movie.  I hope that Dad's feet are alright.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...