Today was good. We went to Stokes Nature Center and they taught the kids about frogs. They made frog hats. I attached a picture of Isaac's. After Isaac's nap we went to the swimming pool. Isaac really liked it and didn't want to leave. He got kind of cold near the end though so we had to go. We will be there a lot this summer. Tomorrow I am going off with the boy scouts. Wish me luck. Isaac is staying with Casey and Randy. I think that it will be good. Casey is excited to spend the day with him. Karen that is crazy about the birds, it is just like the movie. I hope that Dad's feet are alright.
Love
Rachel
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...

No comments:
Post a Comment