Sunday, June 2, 2013

Berries

I love the bag Rachel.  That is really cute.  Congratulations.  I am sorry about the leather.  We will have to juice them next time and add some applesauce.  I think that will be better.  Sorry about that.  We drove up to Kamas this morning to give Karen her raspberry and blackberry starts.  We got them all planted and then she made us spaghetti for lunch.  It tasted so good.  Thanks Karen.  We didn't do much else the rest of the night.  Dad's feet are really sore so we just took it easy.  I can't believe it is June already.  Time is going so fast.  That pout, pout book is really cute.  I am glad Isaac has liked it.  I hope you got lots of rest Robin.  This week will seem so strange with you actually having time to sleep.  Have a nice Monday.  I am going to Logan on Wednesday to help Rachel go to the dentist but other than that is should be a quiet week.  I am hoping to get my hair cut one day this week.  It is starting to drive me crazy.  Thanks for the pictures Rachel.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...