Thursday, June 6, 2013

One more day

Well the black birds are on the attach. They must have started nesting this week. Hopefully they will calm down soon. I went to Walmart after work today to get some stuff for the company party tomorrow. On the way there they were herding cows down the middle of the road so it took a little longer to get to Heber than usual. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. My day at work was good. I  started on a project in the morning that I didn't think would take me very long. But it ended up taking most of the day. Oh well. I hope that dad's feet are doing okay. Did instacare give him drugs for them? Well I hope that everyone has great Friday tomorrow. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...