Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spoiled

Robin I really like your painting, that is really neat.  Good job.  We had a fun day with Grandma today.  North Logan has a new water park kind of like the gateway so we walked there and played.  It was a lot of fun.  Then Casey picked us up and we went to lunch.  Then I was off to the dentist.  I think that I will be sore for a couple of days but I am glad that it is over.  It is going to be nice to have everything fixed.  We had wok on wheels for dinner and then Mom took off.  I went to the store but Isaac was kind of grumpy.  I think that he is tired.  Well the plan for now is that we are coming down this weekend.  Casey is doing a bike ride with his friends and I am going to drop him off and pick him up.  He should have a good time.  I finished a quilt Tuesday with Jenn and I attached a picture.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...