Friday, July 12, 2013

I love it

Karen, I love love love your table runner.  I have been wanting to text you to see how it was going but I didn't want to be noisy.  We will have to get a back for it this weekend and then I can show you how to quilt it or I could do it for you.  I think that you will really like to hand quilt.  I hope that you had a fun time at the party in Kamas everyone.  I am glad that you are having a good time with Walter, Robin.  It sounds like you guys are doing some fun things.  I am excited for you.  We had a good day.  Half of our corn blew over yesterday so Casey fixed it this morning and I weeded.  We went swimming after Isaac's nap and then picked up the beef jerky.  I forgot that Isaac liked beef jerky.  He kept handing the cashier all this beef jerky and then it donned on me that he wanted to eat it.  So I got him a single to eat.  We are coming down with Casey tomorrow and we should be down around dinner time.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...