Monday, July 8, 2013

Jumpy

Robin, thanks for the cute pictures.  You did a good job.  Karen good job on the table runner, I love doing them.  I am excited.  Mom I am excited about the fabric store.  I see shopping in our future.  We had a good day.  Last night the rotten board on the deck finally gave up the ghost so we went to the store and got new boards.  We were going to get beans also but we forgot.  We will have to do it tomorrow.  We have been spending a lot of time jumping on the tramp.  It is my new fitness regiment, I am going to be in shape.  I hope that everyone has a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...