Sunday, July 7, 2013

S is for Karen

Mom, good job cooking.  I love the hot pads also, thanks for the picture.  Robin that sounds like a fun weekend.  I am glad that you got to work a little also.  Good job.  Karen, I am glad that you made it back safety.  We had a really fun time and Isaac is missing you.  He has been talking about you a lot this afternoon.  At church he said S was for Karen, it made me laugh.  We had a good day.  We spent this morning with Karen and then went to church.  Isaac did really good in nursery and is cute.  It is kind of rainy but nice enough that we were able to play outside.  It feels nice to have it cool down.  I am excited for our vacation.  It is coming up fast.  Thinking about it will help me make it through the week.  It is going to be hard to get back to it tomorrow.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...