Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The start of zucchini

We had a good day.  I had the scouts come over this morning and we made a buzzer game.  They did a really good job and seemed to like doing it.  I also picked raspberries and we had 5 zucchini.  Isaac wanted to help me grate the zucchini, I attached a picture.  I made zucchini bread, it turned out pretty good.  I cooked it too long but it tastes good.  I finished my block of the month quilt and I like how it turned out.  It was a lot of work and I am not going to do a block of the month for a while.  I need to think of how to quilt it.  I also cut out my next quilt thanks to Karen for ironing all the fabric.  After Isaac woke up we ate and went swimming.  I think that he mostly wanted a snow cone but the water felt really nice.  Isaac is getting really good at taking on and off his clothes.  He is so proud when he does it.  It is fun to see his face.  He is associating it with sitting on the potty so we have been doing that more.  I have been teaching him all the steps.  He hasn't gone yet but we are just learning the steps right now.  It is all positive.  Well everyone have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...